- Route 606 Improvements Celebrated Today
- Travel Lanes to Shift at Eads Street Near Pentagon this Monday
- Gallows Road Bridge Renewal Complete
- New Traffic Pattern on Ravensworth Road
- Bike and Ped Improvements in Rosslyn Underway
- Construction Ramps Up This Month on I-66 Outside the Beltway
- Route 27/110 Project Closing Out 2017 with Milestones
- Effort to fix aging Arlington Memorial Bridge receives a $227 million boost
Metro’s bus system overhaul could be even more far-reaching and include not just changes to current Metrobus routes, but also other transit services across the region.
OmniRide is encouraging everyone to participate in two upcoming events designed to highlight alternatives to driving alone.
Significant increases in Metro ridership across Northern Virginia in June and July of this year, compared to the same time last year, suggest the degree to which round-the-clock track work keeps people away from the system.
After a series of announcements that were skimpy on details last month, Capital Bikeshare is officially adding 80 electric bikes to its fleet.
If you think it takes longer to get to work in September than it does in August, you wouldn’t be wrong.