- Flyover bridge unveiled in Southeast D.C
- Contractors: Silver Line Phase 1 'substantially complete'
- Transportation officials slate major improvements for 2014 in Frederick County
- University Boulevard in Prince William To Open
- Resurfacing Of 15th Street Bike Lane Wraps Up
- Construction On Phase Two Of Silver Line To Begin Soon
- Governor Bob McDonnell Announces 95 Express Lanes Construction Reaches Mid-Point
- I-70 expansion opens Saturday
WASHINGTON -It’s been one delay after another for Metro rail riders: cold weather cracking rails, trains malfunctioning and let’s not forget two straight days in November on the Red Line with major disruptions.
WASHINGTON– Transit riders looking forward to the opening of the Silver Line in Tysons Corner and Reston will have to wait longer, as the project will face more delays and repairs.
If you spot a pothole, note the location and severity, then report it to the following:District Department of Transportation…
The Northern Virginia Transportation Authority will be voting on a list of projects to consider for funding. The money is coming from that extra sales tax in Northern Virginia, according to authorities.
Virginia’s annual hybrid car tax, one of the most disliked pieces of last year’s landmark transportation funding package, appears to be on its way out.