- 95 Express Lanes testing toll equipment
- Heavy Construction on Massachusetts Avenue NW Underway Motorists Advised to Seek Alternative Routes
- HOURS TO CHANGE FOR I-95/395 HOV LANES REVERSAL STARTING ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 8
- Left-Turn Lanes Reopened at I-95 HOV Lanes and Franconia-Springfield Parkway Interchange
- Traffic Change I-95 HOV and Franconia-Springfield Parkway Interchange
- Expect HOV Lane Closures This Summer
- I-95 Express Lanes nearing completion
- One ramp opens, one closes on D.C. freeway
Middle school students at Browne Education Campus in Northeast D.C. assembled inside a classroom for a short safety lesson. The District Department of Transportation was kicking off its “Look, Listen, Be Safe” campaign
Metro is about to launch one of the most challenging rounds in the program to improve what it calls its “vertical transportation” — the escalators. The specific target is the bank of three long escalators between the mezzanine and street at the Red Line’s Bethesda…
Frederick police stopped and cited 96 drivers for failing to stop for pedestrians in the South Market Street crosswalk near Carroll Creek during 18 hours of enforcement over the last month.
Fairfax County may be expanding the role of some school crossing guards. Rush hour congestion not only is an issue on major commuter routes, but also on neighborhood streets that get clogged near schools.
TransIT Services of Frederick County will observe Car Free Day today by offering free rides on Connector and Shuttle routes. System spokeswoman Adrienne Moretz said the event will provide an opportunity for people to give alternative modes of transportation a try and consider using them…