- Put A Bridge On It: Building New Connections In D.C.
- I-66 widening completed on time, on budget
- Virginia breaks ground on I-66 HOT lanes project, without the ground
- New docs describe how I-66 toll lanes outside the Beltway will work
- Court ruling on Purple Line could set back light-rail construction
- Union Station - Navy Yard Circulator Station Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Dupont Circle - Georgetown-Rosslyn Circulator Station Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Georgetown - Union Station Circulator Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Traffic deaths up in cities that turn off red-light cameras
- Residents say transportation is D.C. region’s biggest challenge
- Traffic Cameras Powered by District Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Maryland Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Virginia Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by TrafficLand.com
Metro passengers worried about safety and maddened by chronic service disruptions might think they’re riding the nation’s worst subway. But they’re not.
D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser signed a bill today expanding the rights of cyclists and pedestrians involved in accidents with motorists.
The Nationals will take on the Los Angeles Dodgers in a must-win game five of the National League Division Series Thursday. But with the game scheduled to begin at 8:08 p.m., it likely won’t be over before Metro service ends — and there are no…
With Metro saying that it will not open late to accommodate Nationals fans attending Game 5 of the NLDS Thursday night, those attending the game at Nationals Park may have to find other options in order to get home.
Once upon a time — in other words, in an age before smartphones– this is how carpooling worked: You had some extra space in your car and you found some fellow travelers to fill it. You made friends. Sometimes they even chipped in a little…