- Traffic Change I-95 HOV and Franconia-Springfield Parkway Interchange
- Expect HOV Lane Closures This Summer
- I-95 Express Lanes nearing completion
- One ramp opens, one closes on D.C. freeway
- VDOT expands road information available on Web
- New phase of Third Street Tunnel project getting underway
- Construction begins on trail between Prince George’s County and Washington, D.C.
- Lane Closures on I-95 Continue this Summer as 95 Express Lanes Construction Advances
City Council votes to develop objectives for feasibility study. Despite repeated pleas from residents and business owners who worry that a possible expansion of Hollywood Road would disturb their quality of life and livelihoods…
The D.C. Department of Transportation says it is making progress on expanding access to bikers on city roads. So far this year, the agency has installed 7.5 miles of bike lanes, including the first bike lanes in Ward 8.
Keep the change. The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, which operates the Dulles Toll Road, plans to convert its 19 “exact change only” lanes to EZPass-only lanes, WTOP.com reported.
City Council votes to develop objectives for feasibility study by Alice Popovici Staff writer This article was corrected on Aug. 19, 2014. An explanation follows the story.
Three weeks after Metro’s Silver Line started carrying passengers between Northern Virginia and Washington, commuters are giving it mixed reviews.