- Route 27/110 Project Closing Out 2017 with Milestones
- Effort to fix aging Arlington Memorial Bridge receives a $227 million boost
- 66 Express Lanes and E-ZPass FAQs
- I-395 Express Lanes Extension
- Portion of Eisenhower Avenue Trail to Close for Resurfacing Beginning Dec. 4
- 95 Express Lanes Southern Extension
- New I-66 toll lane designs feature trails, new structures, power station relocation
- Design Public Hearings Scheduled for Transform 66 Outside the Beltway November 13, 14 and 16, 2017
Virginia has reached a deal to extend the 95 Express Lanes south toward Fredericksburg, and the agreement includes a large enough payment from the private company building the lanes to pay for an additional I-95 northbound bridge over the Rappahannock River that VDOT had scrapped.
Is it cheaper to pay a toll to drive on Interstate 66 during the rush hour or cheaper to ride public transit? That’s the question that some commuters are weighing since tolling began four weeks ago.
A two-week drama played out in August after residents and County Council members questioned a residential street blockage in downtown Bethesda. The situation kicked off when the county’s Department of Transportation blocked right-hand turns from Woodmont Avenue onto Leland Street using plastic bollards in late July following…
2017 may be been viewed as the Year of Construction Zones by some motorists, but they can look forward to a smoother commute in 2018.
A new bicycle beltway is set to be endorsed by the region’s Transportation Planning Board in January.