- Phase One of I-395/3rd Street Tunnel Construction Project Begins February 24
- Be a smarter commuter: What you need to know for getting around the D.C. area in 2016
- I-395 HOV ramp at Seminary Road to open Monday afternoon
- Demolition Project will Impact Traffic at 15th and L Street NW Beginning Saturday, January 9
- New projects would add more tolls to I-66
- New 12th Street Extension in Pentagon City May Open By End of Year
- Shoulder lane to open, relieve Beltway congestion
- New phase of 3rd street tunnel project brings lane closures
The Arlington County Board unanimously agreed Thursday night to help fund a study to determine if a Rosslyn-to-Georgetown gondola alongside the Key Bridge is feasible.
The rules are out for new bus-only lanes that are coming to Arlington in the spring. On Thursday, the Arlington County Board adopted the rules for the lanes, which are part of the Crystal City Potomac Yard Transitway project.
Metro says it will meet the first of more than 70 deadlines to comply with federal safety findings, including a requirement to establish a policy banning the distracting use of cell phones and other mobile devices in its Rail Operations Control Center, the transit authority’s…
After a tumultuous year for Metro, local members of Congress have no plans to ease the pressure on the transit agency’s leaders.
Montgomery County officials are exploring major transportation and policy changes to eliminate traffic-related deaths in coming years.