- Heavy Construction on Massachusetts Avenue NW Underway Motorists Advised to Seek Alternative Routes
- HOURS TO CHANGE FOR I-95/395 HOV LANES REVERSAL STARTING ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 8
- Left-Turn Lanes Reopened at I-95 HOV Lanes and Franconia-Springfield Parkway Interchange
- Traffic Change I-95 HOV and Franconia-Springfield Parkway Interchange
- Expect HOV Lane Closures This Summer
- I-95 Express Lanes nearing completion
- One ramp opens, one closes on D.C. freeway
- VDOT expands road information available on Web
Six weeks after the Silver Line started hauling Metro commuters, a parking shortage is developing at one of the four stations in Tysons Corner, but not the kind of shortage that was widely expected.
WASHINGTON — Insisting that safety is its No. 1 priority, the District’s Department of Transportation is proposing new restrictions on bikes on H Street Northeast, or anywhere the District engages its new streetcars.
An investor group hoping to build a high-speed train capable of cutting the travel time between Baltimore and Washington to 15 minutes says in a filing to state regulators that it has lined up more than $5 billion in financial backing.
Officials with the Virginia Department of Transportation said they are investigating what caused temporary lane markings to peel off the roadway earlier this week. The crooked lane markings that resulted from the peeling caused confusion for some commuters on eastbound Interstate 66
More than 735,000 people from the D.C. region were expected to hit the roads this Labor Day weekend for the last of the summer travel season. But despite the congestion on the roadways during the holiday weekend, AAA Mid-Atlantic warns that Tuesday could bring some…