- Contractor granted permission to begin pre-construction work on Purple Line
- Traffic relief: U.S. 1 widening starting soon in Prince William Co.
- Phase One of I-395/3rd Street Tunnel Construction Project Begins February 24
- Be a smarter commuter: What you need to know for getting around the D.C. area in 2016
- I-395 HOV ramp at Seminary Road to open Monday afternoon
- Demolition Project will Impact Traffic at 15th and L Street NW Beginning Saturday, January 9
- New projects would add more tolls to I-66
- New 12th Street Extension in Pentagon City May Open By End of Year
On the eve of the summer driving season, the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration is offering simple advice: Wear a seat belt no matter what seat a passenger chooses.
In all, leaders are visiting five “high crash” intersections to look for ways to make them safer. Among them is the intersection of 14th Street and Columbia Road in Columbia Heights. The corner has been the site of nearly 100 accidents over a three-year period beginning…
Thinking about getting ahead of the crowds and launching your Memorial Day weekend trip on Wednesday or Thursday afternoons? Not so fast.
Metro has planned myriad closures for repairs this summer, fall and probably beyond. In addition, there are the usual random track problems wreaking havoc. People are leaking off Metro and onto the roads.
Bottlenecks or choke points continue to grow in the D.C. region as the number of cars and commuters grow, but without a dramatic rise in roadway capacity.