- New phase of 3rd street tunnel project brings lane closures
- Major work begins on escalators at Metro’s Van Ness Stop
- Major Work for Capital crossing project is set to begin on I-395
- D.C. plans early reopening of 16th Street Bridge
- Maryland Beltway project at halfway point
- Memorial Bridge, symbol of U.S. strength, is corroded, partly shut down
- Lane Reduction, Speed Restrictions on Highway Portion of I-395/3rd Street Tunnel set to begin on Saturday, May 2, 2015
- DDOT Requests Top-To-Bottom Review For D.C. Streetcar After Series Of Delays
On a recent morning commute, the driver of a No. 37 bus in upper Northwest laid her fluorescent green vest on top of the farebox. I boarded the empty bus on the route’s second stop, welcomed by a buzzing noise coming from the covered machine, and a…
The Maryland Transit Administration is introducing a 5-day pass that MARC commuters can buy to save a few bucks now that fares are going up on all MTA transit services.
The head of the federal agency probing the fatal smoke incident at Metro’s L’Enfant Plaza station said investigators are closer to answering crucial questions after two days of fact-finding hearings and the release of 6,000 pages of documents.
Republican Gov. Larry Hogan says the state will contribute $168 million to the planned Purple Line rail system in the Washington suburbs instead of nearly $700 million.
Nearly six months after opening, the Interstate 95 express lanes appear to be having the intended results of creating faster trips along the 29-mile corridor, according to recently released studies.